Schwalbach Ts., Germany
SOLUM is a global leading company specializing in Electronic Shelf Labels (ESL), and we have a proud heritage of successful project delivery and services across the retail domain. With major footprints of REWE, Metro Group in Europe, Macy's and Loblaw in North America, and Alibaba, Lotte in Asia our company boasts a total deployment of over 60 Million labels in over 6,000 stores for the last 7 years.
Here at SOLUM, we are dedicated to producing customized, innovative solutions—but more importantly, we are constantly striving to improve every aspect of our business; from research and development to manufacturing, marketing, and service.
SOLUM is sought out by retailers from all parts of the world because we have a strong track record of helping our clients make their lives and that of their customers so much easier.
Organization / Project Management Tasks
- Planning, support, and coordination in the further development of web applications
- Coordination of rollouts and participation in exciting projects
- Processing of service requests and orders (Incident / Problem / Change / Request Fulfillment / Release Management)
- Analysis/elaboration of customer requirements
- Further development of the productive systems considering the interfaces and control of internal and external resources
- Ensuring and optimizing the operation of the applications
- Performing software tests
- Update of company documentation
- Performing software tests
- Support for administrative tasks (backup, maintenance)
- Support for the creation of test scenarios and user training
- Advanced knowledge in operating systems Windows and Linux as well as Windows Server 2008/2012, Linux Redhat / CentOS / Suse
- Advanced knowledge of networking techniques (TCP / IP, router, switch)
- Intermediate knowledge in Databases like SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, PostgreSQL 9,
- Intermediate knowledge of Web applications - Tomcat, Java EE
- Intermediate knowledge in Project Management (Preferred Agile)
- Experience with firewall systems is an advantage
- Knowledge in scripting languages like PowerShell, Bash, Perl is desirable
- Business fluent both in English and German.
Life at SOLUM
- You can expect an open culture, flat hierarchies, and a high team spirit with:
- Respectful interaction & multicultural working atmosphere
- Implementation of staff into business decisions
- Support for new ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Performance-based compensation
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- Great team management
- Further training of our employees
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to be a part of our future-oriented technology solution and bring in your knowledge to lead the market together with us, we would be glad to receive your application with details of your salary expectations and the earliest starting date.