Schwalbach Ts., Germany
Our Service Manager is responsible for leading the in-field service of all hardware and software systems of SOLUM Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) across multiple retail projects, for both concurrent projects and on-boarding of new clients.
Apply to this position for the amazing opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of the leading experts in Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) technology and be part of an efficient and passionate Service team within a collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Be the first contact point to provide ESL on-site services, pre-installation preparation, installation planning, installation service for hardware and infrastructure, maintenance, setup of the entire electronic shelf label system to after service management.
- Manage the onsite service team in Germany. Tender, set-up and manage sub-contractors for nationwide / European-wide On-site services for our Key Account customers
- Manage all required technical equipment, components, and tools.
- Ensure that all customer requests or technical escalations (internal and external) are professionally handled, scheduled, and acted on
- Cooperate closely with our repair center and enhance the ongoing quality of the process, such as the repair cycles, quality issues, RMA Handling & Software
- Manage the service stock and optimize the usage of the stored parts and products.
- Support the sales team about the expected service costs based on customer’s requirements
- Set-up training plans and maintain the documents for service personnel and mentoring of the service team.
- Leadership quality: enthusiastic capacity, motivating team player, resilient, and reliable.
- Associates Degree or Job experience in Information technology, Electro-Mechanical, Supply Chain Management, Service Management, or a similar qualification.
- Several years of experience in Customer Service, Operations Management, IT Support, IoT, Electrical Technology, or similar solutions, ideally coupled with formal technical training.
- High affinity for safe usage of RMA & Repair management software, ERP & CRM software, and MS Office
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, embedded hardware and software
- Experience in on-site training services and customer support, including all phases of post-sales engineering an advantage.
- Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment.
- Result-driven and change-oriented personality.
- Very good communication skills and ability to work within an international team, or assigned over different countries & regions.
- Time management - strong planning, leading, and organization skills to ensure the efficient workflow of our sub-contractors.
- Problem-solving and independent judgment skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately use a variety of precision measuring instruments and to read and understand complex engineering designs which include wiring schematics.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time to customer premises.
- Business fluent both in English and German.
- Driver's license.
Life at SOLUM
You can expect an open culture, flat hierarchies, and a high team spirit with:
- Respectful interaction & multicultural working atmosphere
- Implementation of staff into business decisions
- Support for new ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Performance-based compensation
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- Great team management
- Further training of our employees
Job Type: Full-time
Relevant: 3 years (Required)
If you would like to be a part of our future-oriented technology solution and bring in your knowledge to lead the market together with us, we would be glad to receive your application with details of your salary expectations and the earliest starting date.