SOLUM Takes You to the Future with its Latest Demo Kit
The Demo Kit includes a 5-year license of our very own Aims software.
SOLUM, the global leader in providing electronic shelf label solutions, released its latest Demo Kit, which gives end-users a clearer picture of the Newton lineup's efficiency and innovation compared to the competition.
Exclusive to our partners, SOLUM's latest demo kit comes with everything needed to provide on-site demonstrations of our Newton electronic shelf label system for prospective customers.
Originally a spinoff company of Samsung, SOLUM is backed with 45 years of wireless communication technology and device experience. And for the last 10 years, SOLUM has been constantly developing new solutions, making several improvements in quality and adding additional features to the ESL. Thus, the newest innovative ESL solution was born.
We want to advocate the transfer towards a digital, more connected structure for businesses. It’s not simply about presenting tech-savvy display shelves to customers. Ultimately, our vision is for retailers to experience what ESLs can bring to the table that no other piece of technology can: a systematic improvement on a more comprehensive, long-standing scale. We’d like to introduce you to the newest breed of ESLs.
Follow us on our social media channels to keep updated with all the new developments of #SOLUM in 2021!
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/solumesl
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/solumesl
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/solumesl
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/solumglobal
- YouTube – www.youtube.com/c/solumglobal
For further information about our ESL solutions, please contact:
Stefan Voelkel, Director Sales, SOLUM Europe, tel.: +49 (0) 162 296 3186, [email protected]
Hyojin Lee, Director Sales EMEA & Industrial, SOLUM Europe, tel.: +49 (0) 170 9166857,
John Revie, Vice President of Sales, SOLUM America, tel.: 01-201-210-8360, [email protected]
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Designed to be portable and versatile, end-users can:
- Give their prospects a first-hand experience of how Newton improves their business operations.
- Experience a convenient and complete demonstration of Newton's features wherever and whenever they want.
- Provide a clear understanding of the cutting-edge functions of Newton and Aims software.
- Amplify your sales pitch and boost your representatives' during presentations.
Furthermore, the Demo Kit includes a 5-year license of our very own Aims software, enabling users to control all labels connected to the Newton Gateway and USB Gateway all at once.
In the meantime, the Demo Kit is currently available for current partners only. You may visit our Partner with Us page today to learn more about the SOLUM Partnership program.